1. Personal Information and other data that may be collected. Our primary purpose in collecting personal information is to provide you with a safe, smooth, efficient, and customized experience. We may collect personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”), such as your name and address, including email address, when you or other users provide it to us. We may also collect Personal Information from third parties. We may combine the Personal Information and other data received from different sources. Some collected information is not explicitly submitted by the users of our Website: (i) our server logs automatically and collects information, such as your IP address, your browser type and language, and the date and time of your visit; (ii) we may assign your computer one or more cookies which may collect information to facilitate access to our Website and Services and to personalize your online experience; (iii) we may use standard Internet tools, such as web beacons, which collect information that tracks your use of our Website and our Services to enable us to customize our Services.
2. Use of collected information. We may use Personal Information to (i) fulfill, facilitate and improve the services on our Website; (ii) offer products and services that may be of interest to you; (iii) customize the advertising and content on our Website; (iv) manage your account and preferences; (v) identify and protect against fraudulent transactions and other misuses of our Website and Services; and (vi) enforce the Swagit Brease Website Terms and Conditions of Use.
3. Sharing of collected information. We will not share Personal Information with others except as indicated in this policy. We may share personal information with: (i) service providers, such as credit-card payment processors, performing services on our behalf; and (ii) other third parties in limited circumstances, such as complying with legal requirements, preventing fraud, and protecting the safety of the users of our Website and our Services. We reserve the right to transfer your Personal Information in the event of a transfer of ownership of the Website and/or Swagit Brease, such as an acquisition by, or merger with another company.
4. Your choices. You may choose: (i) not to provide Personal Information, although that may result in your inability to use certain features of our Website; (ii) to delete or decline cookies by changing your browser settings, although if you do so, some of the features or services of our Website may not function properly; (iii) to review and update your Personal Information by logging into your account. We will take commercially reasonable steps to ensure that your Personal Information is removed from or corrected in our records according to your amendments and updates in your account.
5. Security. Your email address and password is the key to your account. Use unique numbers, letters and special characters, and do not disclose this information to anyone. We take commercially reasonable physical, electronic, and other security measures to help safeguard Personal Information from unauthorized access, alteration, or disclosure.