Swagit helps clients integrate software programs that are designed to create board and commission meeting agendas, as well as City Council agendas. This results in a uniform appearance for presentation of materials.
Working with selected partners who develop applications inspired by city and county clerks as well as board secretaries and administrative assistants, typical agenda software tools are loaded with lots of time-saving features!
• Automatically renumber agenda items when editing
• Quickly add electronic documents to the agenda item
• Design custom routing maps for every meeting type
• Easily track the whereabouts of every agenda item in the routing process
• Custom tailor agenda templates for unlimited meeting types Move and copy agenda items from one meeting to another
• Automatically push finalized agendas to your public web site
• No Collating - Print your entire agenda packet and attachments with just a few clicks
• The Roll Call, Voting and Minutes features make putting your minutes together quick and easy
• It’s easy to maintain — you control virtually every aspect of the look and feel of the program. You won’t need to call a programmer every time you want to make a change.
Legislative tools are designed to save money immediately by reducing the cost of paper. A streamlined workflow prevents lost items and delivers consistent information.
Empower your board with more information. Easy one click publishing allows agendas and minutes to be published simply at any point during the process. Other benefits include:
• Make private comments while preparing for meetings
• View or print agenda with comments
• Access all backup material with a mouse click
• Do full research on past items, meetingsand comments
The minutes creation process helps clerks and staff members record motions, roll call, speaker notes and votes. In combination with Swagit EASE, agenda items are automatically linked to audio/video recordings, making your website more transparent and your media information more accessible.